Over 39 years I have handled 5,000 to 10,000 cases, including:
- HWCC-Tunica, Inc. d/b/a Hollywood Casino v. Brenda Jenkins,907 So.2d 941 (Miss.2005); slip and fall; $100,000.00 verdict.
- Robert L. Frazer v. Laverne P. Frazer, 505 So.2d 1192 (Miss.1987); divorce/alimony issue.
- Robert Black v. Peoples Bank and Trust Company, 437 So.2d 26 (Miss.1983); wrongful repossession case.
- Roy Garth v. Michael J. Astrue, 09-60916; Social Security appeal to the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Patricia A. Dulaney v. National Pizza Company, 733 So.2d 301 (Miss. App.1998); Workers’ Compensation/relative payment of medical bills.
- T. Hughes v. State of Mississippi, 420 So.2d 1060 (Miss.1982); aggravated assault.
- In Re Estate of James Henry Mask, Deceased, Johnny Mask and Ricky Mask, Co-Executors v. Vera Elrod, Linda Trimble, Kathy Barnett, 703 So.2d 852 (Miss.1997); Will contest; jury trial Pontotoc County, Mississippi.
- Jerry Lynn Young v. State of Mississippi, 420 So.2d 1055 (Miss.1982); bank robber case; Lee County, Mississippi.
- Wayne-Built & Son, Inc. v. Alan Houpt, d/b/a Houpt Trucking, 797 So.2d 1046 (Miss. App. 2001); appeal of default judgment.
- Darnell Bumphis v. State of Mississippi, 405 So.2d 116 (Miss.1981); appeal bond when case on appeal to Supreme Court.
- Mois Lamb v. Tupelo Concrete Products, Inc., 393 So.2d 948 (Miss.1981); collection case dealing with issue of venue.
- Rocky Pickering v. Cooper Tire and Rubber Company, 792 So.2d 298 (Miss. App.2001); Workers’ Compensation appeal.
- Astro Transport, Inc. v. Zequiel Montez, 381 So.2d 601 (Miss.1980); truck accident.
- Marie J. Sarver v. Roy C. Sarver, 687 So.2d 749 (Miss.1997); divorce case dealing with property settlement.
- Patricia Anderson Wilhite v. State of Mississippi, 791 So.2d 231 (Miss. App.2000); murder case based on circumstantial evidence.